Anjeer aur Badam ki Firni
Dry Figs/Anjeer 1/2 Cup [Chopped]
Milk 500 Liter / 3 Cups
Ghee 1 tsp
Rava/Semolina 1/4 Cup
[Regular rava can also be use]
Sugar 1/2 Cup
Saffron A pinch
Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
Sliced Almonds & Pista 3 tbsp for garnish
Sliver Varq For Garnishing [optional]
Boil the suji with milk, cook till suji completely cooked, stirring constantly
Add saffron and mix well.
Add Sugar, Cardamom Powder, Anjeer, and Almond
Cook till sugar is completely dissolved.
Pour the dish in an earthenware or china bowl and garnish with pistachios and silver varq.
Put the dish in refrigerator for an hour before serving.
Faldhari Badam ki Burfi – Sugar free
Crumbled Mawa (Khoya) 1 1/2 cups
Dehydrate Mix Fruits (chopped) 1 cup
Chopped mixed nuts 1/2 cup
(Walnuts, Almond, Pistachios and Figs)
Cardamoms 1/4 tsp
Nutmeg (Jaiphal) Powder 1 Pinch
- Combine the Mawa and Sugar in a deep non-stick Kadhai
- Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally
- Add the mixed Nuts, Dehydrate chopped fruits, Candamom Powder and Nutmeg Powder
- Mix them well
- Put the mixture into a greased Aluminum tin
- Keep aside for 5 hours to let the mixture cool down
- Cut into equal pieces and serve